Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thoughts on my Alabama Gear


Alabama may have lost their first football game of the season last Saturday, but that doesn’t mean fans should turn their backs on them! I am still sporting my Crimson Tide gear everywhere I go! In fact, I recently got some new items for free from a site called Crimson Tide Planet. They contacted me to see if I would be interested in picking a couple of products from their site to write reviews on if they sent them to me for free. I don’t think anybody in their right mind would turn down this opportunity so I said yes.  

Overall, I am very satisfied with the products I received. Check out my reviews below.

From the wide selection of Alabama t-shirts, I picked out this one:
First off, I have to say that I received a lot of compliments on this shirt when I wore it tailgating! It is the perfect shirt to wear on game days, but it is also great to workout in. I noticed that it shrunk a little after the first wash, but it's 100% cotton so that doesn't surprise me.

The other product I chose was this Alabama hat:
I liked this hat because it has more than the script "A" on it. I'm very picky about my hats so I was hesitant to review one, but I don't have any complaints! After adjusting the back strap so it fit perfectly I knew I wasn't going to be buying a new hat anytime soon. 

If you're looking for new Alabama merchandise, I would highly recommend ordering from Crimson Tide Planet! 


No comments:

Post a Comment